One year ago the first of a series of videos showing Planned Parenthood and fetal tissue brokers discussing harvesting and selling baby body parts was released. In the months following, the House responded to the information in the videos by voting to defund Planned Parenthood six times. The House also passed a bill to protect babies who survive abortions and established a Select Panel on Infant Lives to investigate.
- Select Panel on Infant Lives interim update
- House Speaker Paul Ryan video
- Chairman Marsha Blackburn Press Conference and statement
- evidence that U. New Mexico and SW Women’s Options may have violated New Mexico law
- potential violations of federal law by StemExpress and abortion clinics
- new recap video released by the Center for Medical Progress today.