The Family Research Council's (FRC) Center for Human Dignity just published an enlightening paper by my good friend and colleague, Arina Grossu.
“Investigating Planned Parenthood and Research Using Aborted Babies” addresses the unconscionable abortion and fetal tissue harvesting business of Planned Parenthood. Here's a quick summary from FRC:
- Part I delineates how many facilities at Planned Parenthood perform medication and surgical abortion, then examines how many Planned Parenthood facilities perform surgical abortions up to a certain limit.
- Part II shows state abortion limits.
- Part III examines Planned Parenthood’s twenty affiliates that have participated in harvesting programs in the past five years using aborted babies. Where available, primary source documents are linked that tie specific Planned Parenthood affiliates with biotech companies and end consumers.
- Part IV links to all of the short videos, press releases and the full footage of the Center for Medical Progress (CMP).
- Part V lists the states where Planned Parenthood investigations have occurred and states where defunding efforts are taking place.
- Part VI lists all of the Congressional investigations of Planned Parenthood.