The following hearing of the Congressional Co-Executive Commission on China will be webcast at this link.
- Why did China not completely abolish birth restrictions?
- Will coercive implementation continue?
- What will happen to China’s massive bureaucracy of family planning officials?
- Will the two-child policy counter China’s massive demographic problems?
- Nicholas Eberstadt, Ph.D., Henry Wendt Scholar in Political Economy, American Enterprise Institute
- Reggie Littlejohn, Founder and President, Women’s Rights Without Frontiers
- Jennifer Li, Co-Founder, China Life Alliance
- Sarah Huang, Activist