Join the March for Life, visit your legislators and help save lives.
In this landmark one-day event on Capitol Hill, you will be joining thousands of families and individuals just like you who take seriously our democratic responsibility to influence our government.
This year we will band together to take to Congress one simple, unifying message: No Abortion in Health Care.
Right now, the White House and pro-abortion Members of Congress think they are on what the President has ironically but aptly called the "precipice" of passing healthcare overhaul. Politicians have been cutting billions of dollars of pork barrel, special interest deals behind closed doors in a desperate effort to push their radical agenda through.
Unless American citizens rise up in this 11th hour and make our voices heard, Congress will pass a dangerously radical healthcare bill that will:
- subsidize abortion,
- undermine the conscience rights of healthcare professionals,
- and inject government bureaucrats into the physician-patient relationship.
You'll find here:
- one-page action sheet summarizing the who, what, when, where, why and how.
- E-mail and social networking (Facebook and Twitter) message samples to help you share this information with others.
- Sample slogans and messages, plus graphic files if you would like to bring a sign to the march.
- Talking points
- Congressional Office Visit Guide and What to Ask Your Elected Officials
For more information on healthcare overhaul, visit the Learn section of www.Freedom2Care.org